Bridge To Arbitrum
Tokens can be bridged to Arbitrum on a variety of platforms. In this guide, we will explain how to use the official bridge and random multi-chain bridge. Additionally, below you will find centralized exchanges that provide Arbitrum transfers:
- 1.Go to https://bridge.arbitrum.io/. Connect your wallet (Make sure you are on Ethereum main-net) The screen below will appear:
2. Enter the amount of ETH you want to add on Arbitrum and click “Move funds to Arbitrum One.”
3. The next step is to confirm the transaction in your wallet. Arbitrum's lower gas fees will apply despite this transaction being executed on layer 1.
4. Once you're happy with the amount, tap “Confirm.”
5. On the next page, the transaction will appear as "pending".
6. ETH is now available on Arbitrum and you can send and receive it.
For the purposes of this guide, we will use the LI.FI and Synapse protocol bridges since they offer a wide range of options for bridging funds from other networks to Arbitrum. LI.FI
3. Select the network and token you wish to bridge, and then choose Arbitrum One and ETH (since GAS on Arbitrum is payed in ETH). Enter the amount you want to bridge and click 'Review swap'.
4. Click 'Start swap'
5. Click 'Confirm' to grant access to your funds
6. In the next popup, click 'Confirm' (you must have enough GAS tokens on the network you are bridging from in order to complete the transaction)
7. Within a few minutes of confirming the transaction, your funds should appear on Arbitrum
Synapse protocol (Bear in mind that synapse bridge doesn't allow bridging ETH from some networks. However, it should send an additional 0.0030 ETH with every transaction which should be more than enough to swap any token for more ETH on Arbitrum. ( A value of 0.0030 ETH + bridging fee will be deducted from the token value you are sending) For example, sending 50 BUSD will result in only receiving approximately 43 USDC, but you will also receive 0.0030 ETH)
[Note: Guide below was taken from Synapse protocol's official documents]
2. Select the network that you wish to transfer funds out of using the "From" dropdown menu (if necessary, accept the request in your wallet to switch networks to that chain)
3. Select the assets that you wish to bridge from the dropdown menu to the right of the input field (stablecoins, ETH, or SYN, plus an expanding list of tokens from partnerships).
4. Select the destination chain from the "To" dropdown menu.
5. Input the amount that you would like to transfer into the number field
6. Make sure that the amount you will be receiving appears correct, and click "Approve Token" to grant Synapse approval to spend the stablecoin you are swapping
Note: you will receive the indicated amount of the native token when bridging to a non-Ethereum chain, enough to allow you to make 1-2 swaps upon arrival.
7. Click "Bridge Token" after the approval has been confirmed to bridge your funds.